Sunday, May 18, 2014

New YouTube videos

Washing and straightening Caroline's  hair



Washing and straightening Kanani's hair






PS
The reason I haven't been posting a lot is because I had a bunch if finals. There's only two more and a quiz and I'll be done with school. I've also had to postpone filming of the camping trip video due to it raing for the past week and a half.....
Also I will be making a new YouTube series in the summer called "And we'll never be royals" it's a princess mystery story 
When I get some boy dolls I'll be making two series that are connected about a boarding school
One is called mountain school about a girl who must save the world by herself and her friends have to solve they mystery of ghosts living in their school who want to kill them
The next one is more house of anubis like
10 kids go to a boarding school and 6 of them work on solving the mystery of a ghost who is giving them the mark of the house Can they save themselves before it is too late. 
Mystery/drama/horror
Starring Caroline,Julie, Emily, Maya, kaya

No comments:

Post a Comment