Saturday, March 22, 2014

What I got at american girl spring photoshoot

Caroline is ready for a day of work in her new work dress with her hair in a nice updo done with her new hairstyle set. 
Maya is sunbathing in her new souvenir swimsuit and gear set. She is also wearing her new casual watch:)!
Marie Grace is wearing the AGP exclusive tee hat bracelet set and old AGP jeans that I got in 2008. 
Elizabeth and Sarah are in AG souvenirs from head to toe. Elizabeth is wearing the cadet cap that I just got in New York, the AGP Boston tee I got when I bought her, and AGP exclusive jean shorts from the casual island vacation outfit (I think that's what it's called and it was an AGP exclusive outfit I got as a gift). Sarah is wearing the 2008 AGP NY long sleeved tee and the new AGP souvenir ruffle skirt. 
Dakota is wearing the new and adorable pink tank and brief set. 
Isabelle can't wait to dance in her new funky leggings and practice top set. 

Thanks
E





1 comment: