Wednesday, June 25, 2014

AG outrage + new video

This is my outrage comment. SERIOUSLY AG. YOURE TRYING TO TECAH GIRLS TO ALL BE THE SAME NOW. WHEN I GOT MOLLY AND MIA I WAS TAUGHT THAT STANFING IUT WAS GOOD, AND NOW THAT YOUR GOING INTO THIS MAINSTREAM SH!T YOURE TEACHING GIRLS THAT BEING DIFFERENT IS BAD. MATTEL HAS ALSO RUINED TONKA AND MATCHBOX (I LOVE THISE COMPANIES TOO) 

Anyway I joined some other fandom a since I VERY VERY VERY VERY mad at AG I joined the House of Anubis fandom and Apple and I've become obsessed with Smosh and a lot other routines. I am very upset with AG. I love my dolls, don't worry I'll always have this blog. I will be sending matte, a very long and rude letter about what they're doing. And remember beforever is just mainstream sh!t and remember to be the one who dares to be different which is what AG used to teach....


Anyway here's the new video

PS
I'm really sorry I swore and ranted for most of this post. I will be making I guess an updates vlog that will probably be me ranting for ten minutes with Dakota as my face about how EVIL BeForevr is.....
Please leave a comment if you agree AG is young mainstream and has stopped teaching girls about being different and dint forget to comment, like, subscribe, and follow me

YouTube/google+:Elizabeth G (thinkdifferent9)
House of Anubis ilovehouseofanubis9
Email: kandeluvag@gmail.com
Blogger: thinkdifferent9


Sincerely,
Thinkdifferent9

No comments:

Post a Comment