Friday, March 28, 2014

About my mini dolls

This is mini Julie. She was my first mini doll. I got her in spring 2008 from my aunts when we went to the American Girl store in New York. 

This is little Kaya. I got mini Kaya at Barnes and Noble in Summer 2008. She is one of my favorite mini dolls. She was my 2nd. 
This is mini Molly, my third mini doll. She was a birthday gift for my birthday on 2008. 
This is tiny Kit. I love her and I was so happy when I got her in 2008 for my birthday she was my fourth mini doll
This is mini Samantha, my fifth mini doll. I got her for losing a tooth in January 2009.
This is mini ruthie, my sixth mini doll. I got her at a bookstore that was going out of business, and she was really cheap. 
This is little Rebecca. I think I got her for Hannukah in 2009. She was my 7thmini doll. 
This is mini felicity. I got her fir Hanukkah in 2010. She was my 8th mini doll. She is one of my favorites. 
This is mini Nellie. I got her after an Ametican Girl event at Barnes and nibble in summer 2011. She was my 9th mini doll. 
This is mini Caroline. I got her with a Learning Express gift card in summer 2012. She was my 10th mini doll. 
 This is mini saige, my newest and 11th mini doll. 

THANKS
E





No comments:

Post a Comment