Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A look back at 2013!

January
I did my first post of dakota!
I did my first photostory; "The mean gym teacher a photostory play".
February
I delivered GS cookies with Nellie in "Girl Scout".
And Dakota had a delicious dessert on Valentine's Day.
March
Sarah got her picture taken at AGPDC,
I got Saige!
And I had a blast with Airlec02 (formerly known as airlec13/C) and Numnum13 (formerly known as UnicornB/B). Wow, that's alot of dolls!


April

May

June
I made The girl scout camping trip part 1, a photostory.

July
I started 10 days of hair with layered hair, but 6 months later i'm still on day 4...
I finished the girl scout camping trip photostory with a part 2.
August
I went to AGP Columbus for my birthday!
I also made a multiple part sleepover photostory set.
September
got Kennedy and more for my birthday.
October
Caroline got A LOT of Halloween candy! 

November
I got lots of AG hannukah presents including the brocade holiday dress and Kit's scooter.
Airlec02 and numnum13 came over and we had lots of fun!

December
We celebrated Christmas!

And today is New Year's Eve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And the new Isabelle doll will be available starting tommorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
E









2 comments:

  1. 2013 was a good year!

    (Almost Authors :) )
    Have a great New year!
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete