Saturday, October 19, 2013

Firework Doll video

Today numnum13, airlec13, and I made a Firework music video of our dolls
Our dolls in the process of making the video


How to go to our video way 1: go to YouTube app or website and search airlec13 in channels and click on Firework: An American Girl music video 
How to go to our video way 2: go to therandomriver.blogspot.com

Credits
Filmer: Airlec13 with her iPhone 4
Assistant: numnum13 (thank you for cleaning up along the way and giving he dolls shoes)
Set: me
Dolls (the ones in the video): Ivy Ling, Nellie O'Malley, Samantha Parkington, Felicity Merriman, kit Kittredge, Dakota Jones, Kennedy Smith, Sarah Mayman, Julie Albright, My Caroline Abbott, Lanie Holland, Airlec 13's and my Emily Bennett and Molly McIntire, Elizabeth Cole, numnum13's Caroline Abbot, Kit Kittredge, and her brand new Ruthie, my Ruthie Smithens!

Thanks E

No comments:

Post a Comment