Monday, March 4, 2013

A little bit about how I got my dolls by E

When I found out about my friends' ag dolls I wanted one. I asked my mom if I could get one. She said I already had one! On christmas in 2007 my mom let me open her! She was my first doll and a Pleasant Company. She is the first of my 22 doll collection!

Mia was my 2nd doll. I got her sarter set from my grandma for taking all my medicine when I was sick in February 2008.
 
 
 
Kit and Ruthie were my 3rd and 4th dolls. I got their best friends collection from my grandma for my 2008 birthday.
 
 
Julie was my 5th doll. I got her doll,book,acessories set. I got her from my aunts for my 2008 birthday.
 
I got Maya from my Grandma for the holidays in January 2009. She was my first doll with pierced ears. I also got the star hoodie accessories and star hoodie shirt and leggings for girls. Maya was my 6th doll.
 
I got Nellie doll, book, and accessories from my aunts for the holidays in 2009. Nellie was my 7th doll.
 
I got Sarah from my dad in April 2009. I also got Emily's accessories with her. Sarah was my 8th doll. She is also maya's twin.
 
I got rebbecca doll& boxed set as a surprise from my grandma in May 2009. She was my 9th doll.
 
 
I got Felicity and her accessories from my parents in 2009 for hannukah. my friend who was over was the one who told me to open her. We both the agreed the "mysterious" package was definitely a doll! She was my 10th doll.
 
 
I got Lanie Doll&book from my grandma for finding the Afikomen(Matzah) on passover. She was my 11th doll.
 
I bought myself Elizabeth Doll&Book when I went to AG Place Boston in Summer 2010. She was my 12th doll.
 
I got Kirsten Doll, Book, and accessories from my grandma for Hannukah 2010. She was my 13th doll.
 
 
I got Kanani'starter set forValentine's Day from my grandma. She was my 14th doll.
 
 
I got Ivy Doll,Book, accessories with money I made and got for my birthday. I got her in April 2011. She was my 15th doll.
 
I got Dakota when I went to AG Place DC in2011. I got her the day she came out. My dad bought her ears pierced. She was my 16th doll.
 
I got Emily for my 2011 birthday from my grandma. I ogt her doll andbookset. She was my 17th doll.
 
I got McKenna's starter set forValentine's day 2012 from my grandma. She was my 18th doll.
 
I bought Marie-Grace Doll&Book at AG place DC in March 2012. She was m 19th doll.
 
I bought Kaya at AG Place NYC in november 2012. She was my 20th doll.
 
I got Caroline from my grandma for Hannukkah 2012. She was my 21st doll.
 
Samantha is my newest doll. My mom bought her for me off of ebay in February 2013. She is Pleasant Company likeNellie and Molly. She is my 22nd doll.
  
Saige was my 23rd doll. My mom and I bought her at AGP DC in spring 2013. I got her with her padre hat and helmet set and some doll accessories. 
Kennedy was my 24th doll. I got her from my grandma for my birthday in 2013. 
This is Isabelle. She was my 25th doll. I got her from my grandma for valentines day in 2014. She is my newest doll. 

Thanks 
,
E (thinksifferent9)

What dolls do you have and how many? I'd love to know. 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment