Sunday, February 3, 2013

My doll's winter photoshoot by E




Today was it finally warmed up , so I took some of my dolls outside for a photoshoot.
 
Caroline was resting in a chalet.
 
Molly practiced some snowboarding tricks.
 
Mia went ice skating.
 
Nellie had fun practicing her skiing skills.
 
And lastly, McKenna went dogsledding with Meatloaf.So cute!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Behind the scenes and important info
 
 
* I am not responsible if your dolls get ruined in the snow. My dolls fell various times in the proscess of this photoshoot, but here are some tips to help your dolls in the snow
 
 
Under McKenna and Meatloaf I put down a towel so they wouldn't get that wet.
 
When you come inside dry off items as much as you can.
 
Take off anyting that got wet and put it in front of the radiator.
 
Finall, clean all your dolls with an american girl or your own doll cleaningset.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment